Tuesday, March 11, 2008

EP - Healthcare Kiosk

We rock today!! Finally, we've done our EP presentation and got many positive feedbacks from the panel e.g. good entrepreneur idea, the best powerpoint with back-up slides that Stephan Chambers has come across in this week, show passion and commitment on our idea, maintain a high level team spirit, etc. We will write our business plan during vacation and need to modify the financial plan and pricing model.

Our advisor, Johnathan Reynolds, sent us a congratulation email saying "Very many congratulations on this morning's work. The panel felt that this was by far the best presentation and rigorous business case they had encountered to date."



The first time I give a formal presentation in SBS. See the hot girl there............ I mean the lady on the slide.


Harsh and Abhijit, our spiritual leader of this project. They successfully filed our EP idea to London and Singapore healthcare conferences. See if I have chance to attend the Singapore conference in Sept.



An awesome team - I love working in this group because people are knowledgeable and tender. Having EP meeting is like chatting with close friends, very enjoyable.


A BIG thanks to Abhi (I know you are reading it), who helps me to fine-tune my 5 minutes pitch, gives encouragement and feedback. I've spent hours and hours on my short presentation, need to be more efficient next time.

No comments: