Thursday, March 6, 2008

End of Hillary

Time flashes! I have already finished my Hillary term, am now working hard on EP presentation, two large individual assignments (2,500 words) and preparing for exam on 17 Mar. Hillary is not a hell to me, mainly because I have good study group members and my timetable is awesome i.e. Mon full day class, Tue afternoon class, Wed full day class. In fact, I could travel over the long weekends, however, I have no chance to do so because lacking of companion. My best friends are busy on job hunting and assignments/EP.

My favourite subject is Global Strategy coz' I could know what the multinational companies are doing and their strategies by reading the Harvard business cases. The companies spent years to succeed or fail while we just spent an hour to learn, theoretically, from them.

Macro Economics is also difficult, I have no idea on what Oren is talking about. Nonetheless, as he is my advisor & interviewer; he knows me and always ask me about accounting/HK/China in the class, therefore, I need to pretend paying a high level of attention.

Unless I have sufficient time to revise Finance II for exam, I am afraid I could fail. I was not attentive in class, always day dreaming.

Marketing is interesting, we can use common sense to design 4Ps & 4Cs. The professor has excellent presentation skills, just like DEM in Michaelmas term.

Operation Management is boring, other than the funny production simulation below (like working in a factory), I did not learn much from it.

No comments: