Tuesday, July 1, 2008

StayAt Hotel






I wil stay in this StayAt Hotel for the coming two months. It takes us 10 mins drive to Nokia Hotel. There is a large shopping mall called Sello nearby. I think I will try to cook at night because a large and well equipped kitchen area is available, the disadvantage is that the kitchen is facing my bed........
Other than the big kitchen, the hotel is that good - small toilet, scout tidies up the room every week only, no breakfast provided by Nokia, quite noisy outside because of the construction (I think i will change a room soon). It is not good compared with the Shanghai hotel that I visited in last month but the living condition here is better than Wadham College obviously.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

the room looks quite nice and cosy ah..

Jenny Hui said...

U can come and stay here if you can get cheap CX ticket.

Unknown said...

i want to...but i can't take annual leave at the moment & the true reason is i don't have much annual leave left for the rest of 2008.