Saturday, July 19, 2008

StayAt Helsinki Senate Hotel




We moved from StayAt Hotel from Espoo to Helsinki today. Helsinki is the capital of Finland, centre of the country, more people and more places to eat & visit. Most importantly, more pubs for the guys to have alcohol. Trust that our life would be better after moving here.
Somehow I feel a little regret for choosing this SCP, my friends who chose summer electives have already finished their course in last week and planning to travel now while we need to work till the end of August. However, I trust that when I look back a few months later, I will notice that I learnt something new in these two months. As I was an auditors, I already get used to visit client's office, interview clients, work in a team of around four people. The difference is I do more reviewing work after being an audit manager rather than creating working paper/reports from scratch.

I didn't update my blog frequently in these few weeks is because I don't have a good mood due to the work load and there are not new faces in my pictures, you guys will always repeating seeing four of us (Tarun, Ravi & Weiwei) in the coming weeks............

1 comment:

Stan said...

I agree that what you have learned is most valuable!