Saturday, June 14, 2008

End of Trinity Term



My best friend - Shasha. She is very cool because she got an internship offer from McKinsey Amsterdam. I am proud of her, she was so focus and well prepared since Hilary term. Trust that we have time to meet up in the future because consultant need to travel a lot. She is leaving today to start the internship, will see her in Sept capston course only. Thanks God for giving me such a wonderful friend. We still remember the first day we met, she thought I come from Japan :)

Back to Jan 08, I accompany her to McKinsey Amsterdam for a casual interview. Hmm, may be my good fortune passes to her.


I skip the last class in private equity and have breakfast in SBS garden. Don't envy me, I don't do that very often.


Today is the end of Trinity term, this term passed extremely fast, seems I didn't learn much, just chasing assignments deadline. Some friends need to skip lectures in order to spare more time to do the assignments. This term is not enjoyable because of too many assignments, also, it is time to separate from your friends.

1 comment:

露比 said...

Jenny~~I think your trip is surprisingly fruitful!!! With all those overseas projects/travels/sports day, friends from everywhere, activities of all kind...I didn't expect a MBA course is THAT 多姿多彩 la!! Really happy for u~~and so glad that I've been involved in TWO days of you fruitful life~~hahaha~~ ^^

BTW, good to hear abt Shasha's good news!! Although I juz knew her for 2 days, I also like her very much la!! She's so nice~